Rice Lake CLS Series Forklift Scales
The CLS Series forklift scale mounts directly to most Class II and Class III forklifts, saving material handling processes time and money. The CLS can be paired with a device for weight display through a cable or cableless connection. The weight display can either be a Rice Lake Weighing Systems indicator designed for the CLS or virtually through a device that supports the VIRTUi3 software application. For connection to peripheral equipment, there is also optional USB, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connection available.
28 in (Class II), 5,000 x 5 lbs, NTEP Certified
34 in (Class II), 5,000 x 5 lbs, NTEP Certified
38 in (Class III), 8,000 x 5 lbs, non-NTEP
1 1/2 in – thick front and back painted steel plates coupled by four flexures
Top cleats are welded, pinned and bolted
Welded centering pin
Two 5,000 lb S-Beam load cells
iQube2® junction box with inclinometer
Molded coiled cable, up to 15 ft uncoiled
- Provide completed forklift questionnaire for quotation. A pre-installed load backrest on the forklift may interfere with flexures or cableless load cell interface option
- Compatible with most Class II and Class III forklift attachments, consult factory
- Required System Information
- Forklift carriage size (Class II, Class III, Other)
- Forklift carriage width (Is it greater than 36 in?)
- Does the forklift have a load backrest?
- Does the forklift have any existing attachments?
- Power supply for scale instrumentation (12 VDC, Other)
- Maximum mast extension (Under 180 in, Other)
- Any peripheral equipment needed (Example: Printer)
- When installing a forklift scale on an electric forklift, static discharge protection must be present on the forklift and install a chasis mount power conditioner to protect forklift electronics.
- When installing a forklift scale, OSHA requires the end user to de-rate the lift capacity of the forklift.
Scale PKG,CLS920i,iQube2 34in.,Wired,5,000lb,10-60VDC With Turk Connect Load Cells $10,495.00 CAD, $8,250.00 USD
Contact Us for CLS-920i package for forklift sizes other than 34 in x 16 in
+ Taxes & Shipping, Rice Lake, WI, USA
Toll Free 1-877-747-8371, Ph: 250-747-8371
Davco Weight Scales Inc. P.O. Box 4104, Quesnel, BC, Canada, V2J 3J2
All contents of this site ©1999-2023 Davco Weight Scales Inc.