MSI-9300 Port-A-Weigh Crane Scale
The MSI-9300 crane scale combines an integrated weight display with advanced wireless data processing capability providing versatile solutions in overhead industrial weighing applications. The MSI-9300 merges MSI’s advanced CellScale™ technology with world-renowned crane scale designs providing local and remote control capabilities along with connectivity with plant information systems.
This model features industrial-grade, shock-mounted electronics, watertight packaging with large ultra-bright displays readable at distances up to 50 feet / 15m. Integrated CellScale technology offers the ability to effectively monitor and control single or multiple crane scales from multiple locations throughout plant operations. Wireless, real-time transmission of weight and product information can be processed through a system-configured network of CellScale components from distances up to 1000 feet / 300 m with standard antennas. Operating range can be further increased with optional antennas configured with other networked CellScale components.
Both fixed and handheld digital weight indicators are available in addition to RF modems for wireless connectivity with peripheral computers and scoreboards. Optional 802.11b/g Ethernet connectivity is also supported for adaptation and integration with existing plant information systems.
The MSI-9300 is available in a standard range of capacities, up to 50 tons. Larger and application specific designs are available for capacities over 50 tons. Additional options and configurations are also available for mill and foundry over high temperature ladle installations.
- Crane unit with 2.4 GHz Spread Spectrum transceiver
- Six-digit, 1.2 in (30 mm) LED display and annunciators
- Top lifting eye or shackle, bottom thrust bearing swivel hook
- 12 volt rechargeable battery and universal 115/230 VAC, 50/60 Hz battery charger (NA Plug Standard)
- NTEP Certified Configuration
- RF remote crane unit control, includes On/Off, Zero, Tare, Net/Gross, Total and programmable function keys
- Audible alarm
- Anti-heat shielding for high-temperature applications
- Substitute bottom swivel hook with shackle
- Low headroom top adapter
- Oversized top lifting eye or shackle
- Oversized bottom hook
- Universal direct power supply; 85-265 VAC, 47-440 Hz / 130-300 VDC
- Wireless 802.11 b/g Ethernet connectivity
- MSI-9300 retrofit kit – conversion kit to upgrade existing MSI-4300 crane scale to 9300 RF unit
- Custom top and bottom interfaces
- Potential receivers: MSI-9850, 9750A, remote RF Indicators (each sold separately)
- Crane scale cart
The MSI-9850 RF digital weight indicator is the latest addition to complement MSI’s CellScale™ technology. Combined with one or more MSI CellScale components, the MSI-9850 serves as a wireless remote controller and weight indicator providing remote access to multiple scales and sensors in a configured CellScale network.
All CellScale component features are supported remotely by the MSI-9850, including calibration, data-logging, totalizing and statistics. The MSI-9850 features a large primary weight display that is easily viewed from a distance and a secondary information display that provides complete visibility to all selected scales and sensors configured in a CellScale network.
The MSI-9850 also provides a simple user interface to all of the advanced features of CellScale wireless technology. Enhanced data acquisition, sophisticated data-logging, and remote control of multiple scales and sensors can be initiated and managed through the MSI-9850. Rugged industrial packaging and flexible-mounting options allow the MSI-9850 to easily integrate and provide outstanding performance in the most demanding applications. Also see specifications for other CellScale components: MSI-9000, MSI-9020, MSI-9750A, and MSI-6260CS, MSI-9300, and MSI-9300HT crane scales for complete capabilities and solutions provided through CellScale technology.
- Compatible with Crane Scales: MSI-6260CS, MSI-9300 and MSI-9000 CellScale
- Six-digit 1.2 in (30 mm) LED display
- 1.4 in x 2.6 in (36 mm x 67 mm) information LCD display
- 2.4 GHz spread spectrum transceiver
- RS-232 data I/O with real-time clock
- NEMA Type 4, IP65 enclosure
- Power input 85-265 VAC, 47-440 Hz / 130-300 VDC; 8 ft/2.4 m power cable included (NA plug standard)
- NTEP Certified
- Long range antenna, omni-directional with 9dBi
- Wi-Fi Ethernet connectivity (802.11b)
- Hard wired Ethernet output connection
- Single and dual 4-20 mA output, provides programmable current output
- Bar code scanner
- Setpoint relays, provides up to eight setpoint relay outputs for direct interfacing to external devices
- External audible alarm (activates with setpoint control)
- Universal mounting bracket for either desktop or wall/bulkhead mount
- Optional isolated and non-isolated DC power supplies
The MSI-9750A portable digital indicator represents a key and versatile member of the CellScale™ product family. The MSI-9750A functions as a full-featured portable RF terminal when networked with other CellScale family products. Operation is simple through an alphanumeric keypad featuring seven control keys and six user programmable keys.
Each MSI-9750A can log on to 64 different CellScale networks to serve multiple scales and sensors throughout plant operations. Enhanced data acquisition, sophisticated data-logging and complete control of multiple scales and sensors are managed through the MSI-9750A. Never before has so much application flexibility been packaged in a portable RF weighing indicator.
- Compatible with MSI-6260CS, MSI-9300 and MSI-9000 CellScale
- 1.4 in x 2.6 in (36 mm x 67 mm), eight line, 21 character LCD display
- 2.4 GHz spread spectrum transceiver
- Power supply: six cell NiMH battery pack
- Charger board: SMD NiMH fast charge (charges battery pack in two hours or less)
- RS-232 data I/O
- Real-time clock
- NEMA Type 3, IP55 enclosure
- AC adapter/battery charger; 90-264 VAC, 47-63 Hz (NA plug standard)
All MSI-9300 Crane Scales come with these standard features: Final Assembly. Port-A-Weigh Plus Crane Scale With CellScale RF. 2.4GHz Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum. Standard Features Include: Six-Digit LED Display With Annunciators, Crosby or Equivalent Top Lifting Eye and Thrust Bearing Swivel Hook, NEMA 4/IP66, Marine-Grade 356 Alloy And A Double O-Ring Gasket. A Twelve-Volt Rechargeable Battery And Universal Charger Are Also Included.
MSI-9300 500 Lb. $8,255.00 CAD, $6,485.00 USD
MSI-9300 2,000 Lb. $8,255.00 CAD, $6,485.00 USD
MSI-9300 5,000 Lb. $8,395.00 CAD, $6,600.00 USD
MSI-9300 10,000 Lb. $8,695.00 CAD, $6,840.00 USD
MSI-9300 20,000 Lb. $10,320.00 CAD, $8,105.00 USD
MSI-9300 30,000 Lb. $10,780.00 CAD, $8,465.00 USD
MSI-9300 50,000 Lb. $14,155.00 CAD, $11,115.00 USD
MSI-9300 70,000 Lb. $16,975.00 CAD, $13,330.00 USD
MSI-9300 100,000 Lb. $26,395.00 CAD, $20,740.00 USD
MSI-9850 RF Indicator, $3,360.00 CAD, $2,640.00 USD
MSI-9750A RF Indicator, $2,520.00 CAD, $1,980.00 USD
+ Taxes & Shipping, FOB Seattle, USA
Toll Free 1-877-747-8371, Ph: 250-747-8371
Davco Weight Scales Inc. P.O. Box 4104, Quesnel, BC, Canada, V2J 3J2
All contents of this site ©1999-2022 Davco Weight Scales Inc.