MSI-6260 Trans-Weigh RF Crane Scale
The MSI-6260CS RF is a key member of the MSI CellScale™ product family and a world-renowned industrial grade crane scale featuring RF wireless connectivity with nearly all types of plant information systems. When networked with other CellScale components, the MSI- 6260CS provides enhanced system solutions for advanced wireless data collection and transfer in industrial material weighing as well as process control applications.
MSI-6260CS integrated with CellScale technology enables single or multiple crane scales to be controlled and monitored safely and efficiently from MSI’s RF remote indicators MSI-9850 and MSI-9750A. Wireless, real-time transmission of weight and product information may be processed through a system-configured network of CellScale components from distances up to 1000 feet (300m). Operating ranges can be further increased when optional long-range antennas are configured with other networked CellScale components. Both fixed and handheld digital weight indicators are available as well as RF modems for wireless connectivity to peripheral computers and scoreboards. Optional 802.11b/g Ethernet connectivity is also supported for adaptation with existing plant information systems.
Ideal for use in demanding industrial applications and environments, the MSI-6260CS is available in a standard range of capacities up to 50 tons. Larger capacity and application specific designs are also available on request. All electronics are securely shock mounted in a robust NEMA 4/IP66 marine grade enclosure. Additional options are also available for mill and foundry use over high-temperature ladle installations.
Also see specifications for other CellScale family components complementing the MSI-6260CS including: MSI-9750A, MSI-9850, RF indicators, MSI-9000, MSI-9020, RF scoreboards and MSI-9300 and MSI-9300HT crane scales. The MSI-9300 and MSI-9300HT provide all of the same features and benefits of the MSI-6260CS plus an integrated digital display and fixed hook options for use with powered rotating hooks or special installations. MSI CellScale products provide configurable system solutions to satisfy nearly any wireless weighing application.
- Crane unit with 2.4 GHz spread spectrum transceiver
- Top lifting eye or shackle, bottom thrust bearing swivel hook
- 12 volt rechargeable battery and universal 115/230 VAC, 50/60 Hz battery charger (NA Plug Standard)
- Meets or exceeds OSHA, ANSI, ASME and other safety design standards (5:1 Ultimate Safety Factor)
- NTEP Certified configuration
- ScaleCore configurations available
- Anti-heat shielding for high-temperature applications
- Substitute bottom swivel hook with shackle
- Oversized top lifting eye or shackle
- Oversized bottom hook
- Low headroom top adaptor
- Universal direct power supply; 85-265 VAC, 47-440 Hz / 130-300 VDC
- Wireless 802.11 b/g Ethernet connectivity
- MSI-6260CS retrofit kit – conversion kit to upgrade existing MSI-4260 crane scales to MSI-6260CS
- Custom top and bottom interfaces
- Potential receivers: MSI-9850, MSI-9750A, Scoreboard, TranSend
- Crane scale cart
The MSI-9850 RF digital weight indicator is the latest addition to complement MSI’s CellScale™ technology. Combined with one or more MSI CellScale components, the MSI-9850 serves as a wireless remote controller and weight indicator providing remote access to multiple scales and sensors in a configured CellScale network.
All CellScale component features are supported remotely by the MSI-9850, including calibration, data-logging, totalizing and statistics. The MSI-9850 features a large primary weight display that is easily viewed from a distance and a secondary information display that provides complete visibility to all selected scales and sensors configured in a CellScale network.
The MSI-9850 also provides a simple user interface to all of the advanced features of CellScale wireless technology. Enhanced data acquisition, sophisticated data-logging, and remote control of multiple scales and sensors can be initiated and managed through the MSI-9850. Rugged industrial packaging and flexible-mounting options allow the MSI-9850 to easily integrate and provide outstanding performance in the most demanding applications. Also see specifications for other CellScale components: MSI-9000, MSI-9020, MSI-9750A, and MSI-6260CS, MSI-9300, and MSI-9300HT crane scales for complete capabilities and solutions provided through CellScale technology.
- Compatible with Crane Scales: MSI-6260CS, MSI-9300 and MSI-9000 CellScale
- Six-digit 1.2 in (30 mm) LED display
- 1.4 in x 2.6 in (36 mm x 67 mm) information LCD display
- 2.4 GHz spread spectrum transceiver
- RS-232 data I/O with real-time clock
- NEMA Type 4, IP65 enclosure
- Power input 85-265 VAC, 47-440 Hz / 130-300 VDC; 8 ft/2.4 m power cable included (NA plug standard)
- NTEP Certified
- Long range antenna, omni-directional with 9dBi
- Wi-Fi Ethernet connectivity (802.11b)
- Hard wired Ethernet output connection
- Single and dual 4-20 mA output, provides programmable current output
- Bar code scanner
- Setpoint relays, provides up to eight setpoint relay outputs for direct interfacing to external devices
- External audible alarm (activates with setpoint control)
- Universal mounting bracket for either desktop or wall/bulkhead mount
- Optional isolated and non-isolated DC power supplies
The MSI-9750A portable digital indicator represents a key and versatile member of the CellScale™ product family. The MSI-9750A functions as a full-featured portable RF terminal when networked with other CellScale family products. Operation is simple through an alphanumeric keypad featuring seven control keys and six user programmable keys.
Each MSI-9750A can log on to 64 different CellScale networks to serve multiple scales and sensors throughout plant operations. Enhanced data acquisition, sophisticated data-logging and complete control of multiple scales and sensors are managed through the MSI-9750A. Never before has so much application flexibility been packaged in a portable RF weighing indicator.
- Compatible with MSI-6260CS, MSI-9300 and MSI-9000 CellScale
- 1.4 in x 2.6 in (36 mm x 67 mm), eight line, 21 character LCD display
- 2.4 GHz spread spectrum transceiver
- Power supply: six cell NiMH battery pack
- Charger board: SMD NiMH fast charge (charges battery pack in two hours or less)
- RS-232 data I/O
- Real-time clock
- NEMA Type 3, IP55 enclosure
- AC adapter/battery charger; 90-264 VAC, 47-63 Hz (NA plug standard)
All MSI-6260CS Crane Scales come with these standard features: Final Assembly. Trans-Weigh CellScale Crane Scale With Integrated 2.4 Ghz Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum RF Transceiver. Standard Features Include: Crosby or Equivalent Top Lifting Eye/Shackle, and Bottom Thrust Bearing Swivel Hook. A Twelve-Volt Rechargeable Battery And Universal 115/230 VAC, 50/60 Hz Battery Charger Are Also Included.
MSI-6260CS 500 Lb. $6,595.00 CAD, $5,180.00 USD
MSI-6260CS 2,000 Lb. $6,595.00 CAD, $5,180.00 USD
MSI-6260CS 5,000 Lb. $6,745.00 CAD, $5,285.00 USD
MSI-6260CS 10,000 Lb. $7,035.00 CAD, $5,515.00 USD
MSI-6260CS 20,000 Lb. $8,575.00 CAD, $6,720.00 USD
MSI-6260CS 30,000 Lb. $8,995.00 CAD, $7,050.00 USD
MSI-6260CS 50,000 Lb. $12,235.00 CAD, $9,590.00 USD
MSI-6260CS 70,000 Lb. $14,895.00 CAD, $11,685.00 USD
MSI-6260CS 100,000 Lb. $23,895.00 CAD, $18,725.00 USD
MSI-9850 RF Indicator, $3,360.00 CAD, $2,640.00 USD
MSI-9750A RF Indicator, $2,520.00 CAD, $1,980.00 USD
MSI-9850 Mounting Bracket Universal, $179.00 CAD, $140.00 USD
MSI Crane Cart, $1,295.00 CAD, $1,020.00 USD
6 in / 152 mm six-digit RF scoreboard, Contact Us
4 in (101 mm) six-digit RF scoreboard, Contact US
+ Taxes & Shipping, FOB Seattle, USA
Toll Free 1-877-747-8371, Ph: 250-747-8371
Davco Weight Scales Inc. P.O. Box 4104, Quesnel, BC, Canada, V2J 3J2
All contents of this site ©1999-2021 Davco Weight Scales Inc.