MSI-4260M Port-A-Weigh Crane Scale
The MSI-4260M Port-a-Weigh crane scale is the most robust scale on the market for marine and industrial weighing, able to capture weight with ± 0.1% accuracy with a standard 5,000 lb capacity.
An IP66 aluminum enclosure stands up to moisture in marine and washdown environments. Sensitive electronic components are sealed off and well-protected, including the MSI-4260M’s sleek and vibrant LCD display. Featuring programmable brightness control, the display ensures users have access to the weight data they need—in any light condition.
In highly regulated marine applications, meeting safety requirements is crucial. The NTEP-Certified MSI-4260M features a 200% Safe and 500% Ultimate Safety Factor, minimizing the risk of accidents from overloading. The MSI-4260M is built to perform reliably for every catch with extended battery life up to 1,000 hours. A brightly lit battery display indicates when the unit is at 25%, 50%, 75% and full power. Timed auto-off and auto-sleep modes conserve power when the unit is not in use, meaning users are never surprised by a dead battery.
Choose equipment that works as hard as you do with the MSI-4260M crane scale, designed with dockside weighing in mind.
- IP66 cast aluminum
- Top lifting eye with lower link interface
- Five-digit, 1.75 in (44.5 mm) LCD with programmable brightness control
- Battery operated, six (6) D cell 1.5V alkaline batteries
- Meets or exceeds OSHA, ANSI, ASME and other safety design standards (5:1 Ultimate Safety Factor)
- Rugged remote control (control for On/Off, Zero, Tare and other functions)
- RF modem install for connectivity to MSI-8000, MSI-8000HD, MSI-8004HD, TranSend and LaserLight 2 remote display
- WiFi and Bluetooth® communication are available for specialty applications. (Contact MSI for application consultation)
Fans of MSI’s 4260 Series crane scales enthusiastically welcome the optional MSI-8000, a full-featured wireless remote control and display for operating the dynamometer at safe and convenient distances. Through MSI-8000’s ergonomic keypad and bold 5-digit LCD display, users have complete control over dynamometer function, programmability and operation. A rechargeable battery allows up to 24 hours of continuous, proven RF communication at distances up to 30 meters / 100 feet. The MSI-8000 currently syncs wirelessly with the latest generation of Dyna-Link 2, the MSI-7300, with future connectivity plans for other MSI crane scale products, including the MSI-3460 and MSI-4260 models. Users in the petro-chemical, pulp & paper, energy, marine, aerospace, test & measurement industries will appreciate MSI-8000’s heavy duty, IP65 shock resistant housing, as well as a standard RS-232 port that allows for advanced traceability and reporting.
Display weight, numeric data and messages with the LaserLight2 Remote Display. A super-bright LED display with non-glare lens provides sharp seven-segment, six-digit characters that are easy to read. Mounting options include a flange tab which accommodates 1/4-inch hardware for vertical surface or pole mounting, or VESA mounting bracket for increased versatility.
- Available with a 4-in (100 mm) or 6-in (150 mm) display
- Six high-intensity red digits (double-row discrete LED)
- Time and date displayed when scale is empty
- Auto Learn mode of communication protocols
- Hold displayed weight (demand input)
- Software selectable standstill mode for no updates while in motion
- Durable weathertight IP66 enclosure
- Adjustable daylight/night intensity
- Non-glare contrast filtered lens
- Mirror (reverse image) function
- RS-232, 20 mA and RS-485 communications
- Auto sensing 115/230 VAC power supply
- PEMs for VESA flat-wall mount or side-mounting flange
- Polyethylene breather vent inhibits internal moisture buildup
- Red, green and arrow lights in stop/go version
MSI-4260M 5K SHACKLE INTFC, NON RF, D-CELL BATTERIES
$5,720.00 CAD, $4,495.00 USD
MSI-4260M 5K SHACKLE INTFC, RF, D-CELL BATTERIES
$5,995.00 CAD, $4,720.00 USD
MSI-4260B XBEE Option Kit RF Modem Will Allow For Connectivity With Scalecore Family Products
$269.00 CAD, $210.00 USD
MSI-8000 Remote Display RF (Requires an MSI Crane Scale or MSI-7300 equipped with a RF Modem)
$1,495.00 CAD, $1,190.00 USD
MSI-Rugged Remote Control for Products with XBEE Radios
$375.00 CAD, $295.00 USD
FINAL ASSY REMOTE DISPLAY AC POWER 8000HD
$1,655.00 CAD, $1,300.00 USD
MSI CRANE CART (48.50)
$1,295.00 CAD, $1,020.00 USD
4in LASERLIGHT2 MSI RF Includes ScaleCore RF Kit and Tilt Mounting Bracket
$2,695.00 CAD, $2,135.00 USD
6in LASERLIGHT2 MSI RF Includes ScaleCore RF Kit and Tilt Mount Bracket
$3,235.00 CAD, $2,545.00 USD
Option kit, 4260M Wi-Fi
Option kit, 4260M Bluetooth®
+ Taxes & Shipping, FOB Seattle, USA
Toll Free 1-877-747-8371, Ph: 250-747-8371
Davco Weight Scales Inc. P.O. Box 4104, Quesnel, BC, Canada, V2J 3J2
All contents of this site ©1999-2022 Davco Weight Scales Inc.