Airline Luggage Scales
Modular design conforms to a wide range of counter and architectural designs.
Pennsylvania Scale’s reputation for heavy duty industrial scales is built into every M64 Airline Suitcase scale weighing system – fast becoming the standard for baggage check-in stations all over the world.
Rugged designs conform to a wide range of architectural installations. Heavy duty stainless steel top plate; durable powder-coated finish; exceptional reliability and Sustained Accuracy (5000 divisions standard) plus fast shipment of standard and custom sizes. Extra rugged construction for long life and hard use. Up to four displays per scale with designs for curbside check-in or shared check-in stations. Standard RS-232 for integrated weighing systems.
Portable or permanently mounted versions or electronics-only conversion kits for existing platforms in remodeling situations. Wide range of styles, platform sizes, and designs for any situation. Made in USA
Join the many airports worldwide that have increased accuracy and reduced maintenance costs with the 64 Series rugged suitcase scale designed for baggage check-in operations.
- Superb performance and Sustained Accuracy
- Up to (4) four remote displays with/without buttons
- Stainless Steel flush panel mount displays or custom surface mount
- Standard green or high intensity red LED displays
- Weighing 5000 divisions in two units of measure, typically lbs/kgs
- Capacity either 500 x 0.1 lbs or 1000 x 0.2 lbs (or specify)
- Suitable for commercial applications
- Ship fully calibrated and ready for installation
- Fully supported designs back to 1991; modular interchangeable parts
- Platform sizes 18″ x 18″, 18″ x 24″, 24″ x 24″ at 5″ profile; larger custom sizes at 3″ profile
- Easy installation and attachment for bagwell or kiosk
- Simple calibration and maintenance
- True heavy duty construction – Two-Year Limited Warranty
- Made in Lancaster, Pennsylvania USA
- Universal PLUS+ series Main Board is interchangeable and retrofits existing scales
- Power 110/115 VAC 50/60 Hz or specify 220/240 VAC or DC power 12/24 VDC
- HD power cord to main controller and Y-cable to remote displays standard 10′ (or specify longer length)
- Optional solid state relays or 12 VDC relay outputs for operator alerts
- Standard RS-232 output is versatile and programmable
- Sizes > 24″ x 24″ use (4) HD industrial SESB load cells for extra heavy duty performance, 3″ nominal height with height adjustment and anchor plates
- Sizes < 24″ x 24″ use proven single point HD load cell and standard anchor brackets
- Buttons ZERO, UNITS, PRINT or no buttons as per application
Wide range of capacities and resolutions; suitable for Commercial Applications up to 10,000 divisions
Aluminum enclosure with (1), (2), (3), or (4) remote displays with 10′ cables
Remote displays with/without buttons ZERO, UNITS, PRINT
AC power via HD power cord to CPU unit only
Fast, easy calibration to existing platforms for remodeling situations
Opening requirement for flush mount display: 5-3/4″ x 3-1/2″ – contact factory for drawings
Standard fully programmable RS-232 communication
DB9 connector or screw terminals for Send/Receive/Ground
Model MDL 64-1824, 18″ x 24″, 250, 500 or 1,000 lb capacity
$2,195.00 CAD, $1,595.00 USD
Model MDL 64-2424, 24″ x 24″, 250, 500 or 1,000 lb capacity
$2,295.00 CAD, $1,695.00 USD
Pricing above includes 2 displays.
Deduct $195.00 CAD, $145.00 USD if only 1 display needed.
Plus taxes & shipping, FOB Pennsylvania, USA
Canadian orders shipped with NAFTA paperwork.
Toll Free 1-877-747-8371, Ph: 250-747-8371
Davco Weight Scales Inc. P.O. Box 4104, Quesnel, BC, Canada, V2J 3J2
All contents of this site ©1999-2021 Davco Weight Scales Inc.